Nature is always a good source of inspiration. A wedding outdoor can be romantic and intimate but also luxurious and for a large number of people. It’s just a matter of decoration. Whether on the beach, in the woods, in the meadow or in the backyard, with the right pieces of decoration, it can be made unrealistically beautiful!
Here are some beautiful outdoor wedding decoration ideas!
1. Romantic wedding with a dose of intimacy: A secret garden covered by a glass screen, full of greenery and flowers from the garden
2. Beautiful beach ceremony: Ivory decoration with white sand and turquoise ocean will make the wedding reception look chic!
3. Wedding paradise on the river: Allow nature to decorate the space itself. If it’s an afternoon wedding you can add lights to the trees.
4. Glamorous oceanfront wedding: From the intricate geometric design details to the modern color scheme of marigold, blush, copper, and crème… every moment of this day is wow-worthy!
5. Rustic winery charm: The vino! This stunning blue winery wedding is the perfect example of outdoor elegance. Pastel colors and antique ambience are the definition of sophistication.
6. Escape to the Tropics: Massive dark wood tables and simple white roses will make the space simply jaw-dropping. Lovely palm trees add a chic note to the reception and it sure won’t leave anyone indifferent!
7. Blue skies, blue water, blue details: Make your whole wedding be something blue! Elegant island wedding with minimalist whites and sunset-toned florals – venue you’ll never forget.
8. Pretty pink wedding reception: Perfectly soft shade of dark pink and dark wood combined with romantic candles will create a warm atmosphere for all guests to enjoy!
Embrace the beauty of nature and discover all the splendor of an outdoor wedding reception!